DIRECT AND INDIRECT POST AND CORE
The post crown is made up of an inlay core.
It restores the mechanical or chewing function of a tooth that has a cavity which has been caused by:
- Tooth decay
- Severe wear
- Incorrect tooth alignment
- Provides comfort and requires little maintenance
- Attractive price
Alternative solutions to tooth replacement
- Less invasive for neighbouring teeth
- Better preservation of surrounding dental tissues
These gutters can be applied both on the upper or lower dental arches.
- Effective and fast treatment
- In-depth treatment
Diagnostic waxing is the most important tool in planning a restoration. It gives an overview of the desired aesthetic result while complying with the functional aspect. DENTALLIANCE has extensive expertise in full restoration waxing.
Feel free to contact us for any further information.