DIRECT AND INDIRECT POST AND CORE
The post crown is made up of an inlay core.
It restores the mechanical or chewing function of a tooth that has a cavity which has been caused by:
- Tooth decay
- Severe wear
- Incorrect tooth alignment
- Provides comfort and requires little maintenance
- Attractive price
Alternative solutions to tooth replacement
- Less invasive for neighbouring teeth
- Better preservation of surrounding dental tissues
These gutters can be applied both on the upper or lower dental arches.
- Effective and fast treatment
- In-depth treatment
Diagnostic waxing is the most important tool in planning a restoration. It gives an overview of the desired aesthetic result while complying with the functional aspect. DENTALLIANCE has extensive expertise in full restoration waxing.
This custom-made or standard tool acts as a rigid support for the impression material.
Feel free to contact us for any further information.